Executive Secretary (Senior Secretary)
1. Assist the President Director for daily secretarial duties including:
* Arranging travel itinerary & business trip i.e: air ticket, accommodation and driver
* arrangement in coordination with Travel & Admin. Officer and GA Officer under
* supervision by GA Manager. (Ref: BOD Travel Arrangement Decree).
* Prepare traveling documents of Business Travel Assignment (BTA) and Settlement
* of Business Traveling Assignment (SBTA).
* Correspondence, communication with internal & external parties, arranging
* Making golf reservations for President Director at company’s golf clubs.
2. Administers monthly BOD Meetings, assists BOD members for such official meetings and runs
a role as BOD Secretariat including prepares minutes of meeting, approval legalization, and
other related administration works including issuing BOD Decree & official Announcements, in
coordination with Legal Superintendent and HRD team.
3. Information gathering for management report for the preliminary BOD Meeting and monthly
BOD Meeting in coordination with Legal Superintendent.
4. Coordinate with GA Manager for the social activities and protocol for BOD members.
5. Administers the Annual Shareholders Meeting, including;
* Coordinating with hotel for accommodation and meeting room reservation &
* arrangement, in coordination with General Affairs Manager and Legal Superintendent.
* Assisting in the drafting of Shareholders Report, in coordination with BOD members and
* Legal Superintendents, prior producing shareholders report booklet.
* Arranging friendly golf gathering a day after Shareholders Meeting for Shareholders, Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
* Female, min. 30 - 35 years old
* Required language(s): English is a MUST (both oral & written)
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
* Friendly, ready for work under-pressure, helpful, tidy and good secretary
* Willing to work under outsource contract for 6 months
* Full-Time and Temporary position available.
Work Location: Jakarta
Report : BOD
Salary Range : 10.000.000 - 15.000.000,-Nett/month
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
Put email Subject : ESC-KPI-JAC