Associate Director – Office Industrial
- To provide comprehensive sales & leasing services on all client projects.
- To undertake management support functions necessary to ensure industry contacts, market knowledge and in-house data bases are regularly updated.
- To assist to develop, direct and manage the business of the department.
- At least Diploma / Bachelor Degree (Real Estate, Architecture, Economics, Marketing, etc) from reputable / international university.
- Relevant professional body qualification. E.g. MAPPI, KJPP, etc.
Skills & Knowledge
- Detailed knowledge of legislation and case law relevant to job. E.g. landlord and tenant legislation.
- Specialised training in either Real Estate, Architecture, Economics, Marketing, or its related field.
- Market knowledge. E.g. economic conditions, competitor strategy and fee structure.
- Account management and client relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation, communications and presentation skills
- Sound business acumen and commercially-oriented approach to solutions.
- Ability to work with different cultures.
- At least 10 years in Real Estate or an established firm within the local market.
- Experienced in managing teams in a customer-focused environment.
Work Location: Jakarta
Report : country head
Salary Range : Open.
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
Put email Subject : ASD-DTZ-JAC