Our Client in Securities, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Multifinance and Research is looking for
1. Planning administration
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans.
- Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
- Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
- Employee development, succession planning and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Company-wide committee facilitation including planning, production, staff and
- Board of Directors, including arranging meetings and agendas, attending and minutes of meetings;
- Oversee all projects running in the company;
- Hands on when project managers are not able to complete their projects well;
- Take fast and appropriate action when projects are not going as planned;
- Make decisions if projects require to move to a different direction with the approval of the Board of Directors;
- Market all IT products to the users;
- Ensure that technology is being used appropriately
- Provide recommendations regarding investments;
- Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
- Provide vision and leader ship in long - range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company.
- Insure accurate documentation of all internally created products as well as all purchased products.
- Direct and oversee personnel efficiency.
- Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
- Direct production activities to insure safety and compliance with quality control standards, and regulatory compliance.
- Oversee and/or ensure good housekeeping at site at all times.
- Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.).
- Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records;
- Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
- minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight
- minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- minimum of three years of experience working with a board of directors and committees.
- University graduate or equivalent experience.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast - paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
Salary Range : Rp 30.000.000,- (Gross)
Allowance : Yes
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
email code: GM-CDN-RIN