• Assist the Head of Internal Audit in developing and delivering a detailed annual Audit Work Plan for approval by the Audit Committee.
• Perform and manage audit assignments; and supervise/review the work of team members to ensure the quality of audit work completed and outputs produced, including adherence to the relevant professional standards.
• Train and coach as well as report the work of audit team members.
• Prepare comprehensive written audit reports for issuance to Audit Committee, Top Management and Line Business Management.
• Assist in special projects, ad-hoc assignments and investigations as required.
• A good bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institution. Applicants with professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA and/or CFE) will have an advantage.
• At least 6 to 10 years of experience in relevant auditing discipline and preferably with some IT auditing experiences.
• Knowledge of SAP System and experience in data extraction and analysis tool such as ACL or IDEA are added advantages.
• Familiar with Indonesia regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
• Highly proficient in computer software for office applications such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Team player with good leadership and interpersonal skills and is able to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are essential attributes.
• Able to build relationships and communicate audit issues effectively at all levels.
• Strong work and professional ethics with a commitment to excellence.
• Able to travel as and when required.
Work Location: Jakarta Utara
Salary Range : 25.000.000 - 35.000..000 /month
Send cv to email@example.com
Put email Subject : SIA-CCS-RIN