Our Client, worldwide provider of filtration systems, Establish since 1915, Urgently need
Responsible for overall administration and implementation of accounting and financial matters
Job holder Requirements
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Five years of supervisory experience in accounting or Finance in an MNC firm.
- Experience with USGAAP.
• Thorough understanding on accounting and bookkeeping practices and procedures
• Analytical skills
• Demonstrated communication and organization skills
• Computer & English Proficiency
- Experience with ERP system, preferably JDE.
• Ensures maintenance of effective internal controls to assure safeguarding of assets and reliability of financial statements
• Prepares monthly financial statements and ensures their accuracy and timeliness.
• Conducts credit investigations and review credit lines of customers, reviews active accounts receivable and agings, and handles/supervises collections department.
• Manage cash cycles, reviews all receipts and disbursements, verify correct account distribution and ensuring all support documentation is accurate and in order
• Supervises tax return preparation processes; ensure compliance with Indonesia tax regulation
• Supervises the accounts payable function, arranges and oversees completion of all shipment. Examines records of amounts due and makes sure invoices are paid according to terms and discounts taken
• Assists in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow projections.
• Supervises preparation, distribution, and reporting processes for payroll. Oversees the calculation of wages, and deductions.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Salary Range : 15.000.000 - 17.000.000,-Nett/month
Working Status: Permanent
Working Location: Jakarta-Selatan
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
Put email Subject : FAM-DLD-JAC