- Assist in development of audit programs, execution of audit procedures and prepare work papers documenting the audit procedures performed.
- Assist in identifying control lapses and weaknesses and preparing corresponding audit reports for review.
- Assist in data gathering and analysis for the purpose of reporting to Audit Committee.
- Perform audit fieldwork and assignments.
- A good bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent from a recognized university/ institution. Applicants with professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA and/or CFE) will have an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant auditing discipline and preferably with some IT auditing experiences.
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/ areas/ functions.
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices.
- Familiar with Indonesia regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
- Knowledge of SAP System and experience in data extraction and analysis tool such as ACL or IDEA are added advantages.
- Highly proficient in computer software for office applications such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English are essential attributes.
- Able to build relationships and communicate audit issues effectively at all levels.
- Strong work and professional ethics with a commitment to excellence.
- Able to travel as and when required.
Work Location: Jakarta Utara
Salary Range : 15.000.000 - 20.000..000 /month
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Put email Subject : IA-CCS-RIN