Our Client, The Leader in International Express Shipping
To provide appropriate and cost effective communications and network services (i.e. communications equipment, communications software and third party delivered services) within Service Level Agreement commitments and to high standards of data quality, timeliness and security.
Manage & support
Manage and support country network and telecoms infrastructure including uptime, resolution, contingencies planning
To perform engineering level network planning and design for all WANs and LANs installed in the country.
To manage the implementation of new country networks or upgrades to existing networks.
To conduct on going reviews of and changes to network and other hardware facilities with little negative impact on the user community.
Management escalation Frequently update management on individual incident. Summarize report with review for improvement. Escalate on any issue faced for quick response and resolution
To identify any necessary changes or upgrades.
To monitor network performance and availability and resolve performance that does not meet Service Level Agreement commitments.
To ensure all service requirements for the business. Oversea on cost for the implementation. Manage project to meet schedule deadline and confirm / verify testing prior to roll out
To evaluate service performance negotiate for cost reduction prior to the renewal of the contract and oversea the work quality provided by the vendor
To perform regular maintenance (International / In-country links) and verify of the working condition of all back up links and confirm critical applications
Communication skills (English), spoken and written
Technical expertise in:
- Networking protocols and understanding of data communications in a business environment
- Wide Area Networking of various types (e.g. MPLS, ATM, Frame Relay, leased line, ISDN, VSAT)
- High speed Local Area Networks based on Ethernet technology
- Local to Wide Area network connections
- TCP/IP and other protocols
- Various types of network switching equipment
- Windows Operating Systems
- Unix Operating System (depending on local applications)
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary: Rp 10.000.000,- per month
Job status : Permament - 3 Months Probation
Report to : Telecom Lead South East Asia
Job Location : Jakarta
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
put email Subject : TSP-DEI-JAC