Education Manager is responsible for planning and executing educational approaches and strategies in the region. He/She works with Universities and Colleges as well as Secondary Schools and other educational institutions for successful implementation of Education strategic initiatives. The job also includes interfacing with government and government agencies to establish product as a thought leader.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, manages and executes on plan to meet regional business objectives
- Interfaces with the regional sales team in support of the combined strategy
- Develops the education market in the region
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with educational policy makers to define and drive education policies
- Builds relationship with government and establishes partnership to facilitate access and adoption of solutions to all the students in the region
- Builds and executes on an engagement plan with premier/strategic institutions
- Develop a capable and sustainable Academic Adoption Partner program to drive access and adoption of solutions to students and institutions.
- Manages the Training and certification partners in the region.
- Manage resources and budget.
- Professional qualification in Engineering/Business Administration/ Information technology
- 10+ years relevant experience in Indonesia education market
- Experience in business development preferably in the technology/education sector
- Ability to build collaborative relationship and influence the educational policy makers and academicians
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Ability to balance long term strategic planning, with hands on implementation
- Must be willing to travel.
Work Location: Jakarta Pusat
Salary Range : Rp OPEN,-
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
email subject : EDC-ATD-RIN