Our Client, Vendor Telecommunication Company Seeking for Qualified Candidate for
The Legal Director will be responsible to manage a legal team that oversees the corporate legal transactions for a publicly listed company, such as asset purchase transactions, debt financing, commercial contracts, company and capital markets law, and legal disputes. As the company operates thousands of investment properties across Indonesia, this candidate should have knowledge of property related legal issues, such as leasing, government regulations and permitting.
1. Attorney from a reputable university with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in corporate transactions at a large, reputable, international law firm.
2. Extensive experience in negotiating and drafting documents for asset purchase transactions, debt financing, commercial contracts, and corporate compliance.
3. In depth knowledge of company law and capital markets law.
4. Exposure to property related legal issues particularly lease agreements and permitting.
5. Fluent in English (written and spoken).
6. Demonstrated history managing other Attorneys and teams of employees.
7. Strong organizational skills
8. Detail oriented
9. Computer Literate including the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power point.
10. Ability to create policy and procedures
Salary Range : 40.000.000 Max,-Nett/month
Working Status: Permanent
Working Location: Jakarta
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
Put email Subject : LGLD-PRT-JAC