HR & GA MANAGER
To plan, direct, and control activities related to Human Resources Management.
To manage human resources utilization with the right man in the right place through making and implement manpower planning, recruitment and placing, career management, performance management and evaluation, compensation and benefit program and rewarding system, and making good industrial relation to ensure industrial peace.
1. To make sure manpower planning is implemented well and all total organization (T/O) could be filled with the right person.
2. To make sure all placement of manpower is fit and proper between job and people.
3. To conducted corporate deployment program in line with Manpower Planning
4. To manage compensation and benefit program (Salary, Allowance, Incentive, Jamsostek, medical Insurance and JPK, Koperasi, )
5. To manage personnel couching and counseling
6. To maintain employee and work discipline consist to company regulation and manpower Act (UU)
7. To maintain communication with Manager, Supervisor, Group Leader and all employee (with unioin) to capture and reach company issues and employee issues early.
8. To maintain relationship with Union to make a good industrial relations
9. To manage employee relation activities (sport, music, home visit…etc)
10. To solve all employee problem and dispute in BIPARTITE process.
11. To manage and control outsourcing company in supplying manpower and salary and benefit payment according to proposal and manpower act and regulation (UU)
12. To manage and maintain HRIS and payroll system
13. To control personnel administration for all kind of HR function (sick, leave, absence, resign, overtime, etc)
1. Purpose manpower request
2. Purpose placement and determining salary of new employee
3. To propose third party in providing medical insurance, manpower outsourcing
4. Negotiates with third party for HRM matter
5. Discuses and negotiates with employee forum in solving industrial problems
1. Intern: HR&GA Dept Head/Divison Head, Departement Head/Line Manager, Acc/Fin Manager,
2. Extern: outsourcing company, HR consultant, payroll consultant, Jamsostek, Disnaker,
Received daily instructions from the HRGA Division/Dept. Head and or F&A on specific items.
Job Performance Standard:
1. Manage and control Manpower Planning for all department (MFG & Office)
2. Implement and control head account and manpower standard
3. To recorded MFG Man-hours in actual to standard
4. To manage career management according to manpower portfolio and mapping based on Skill & Competence
5. To propose salary payment every month
6. To make salary report and analysis of overtime every month
7. To settled all benefit payment (jamsostek, insurance, JHT, invoice of clinic and hospital..etc)
8. To managed well all personnel administration and HRIS
1. Educational requirement: 4 years university degree (Strata 1 in Indonesia standard) both Science and Social-economic or management
2. Prior Experiences: > 7 years in human resource management areas, compensation and benefit,
3. Management level experience minimum required for 4-5years.
4. Specials Training : HRM, industrial relation, UU and manpower regulation,
5. Special skills: Must possess exceptional training skill, a high degree of maturity and integrity in conducting human resources operation and employee relations. Good communications skills and personal pleasant.
Work Location: CIKARANG
Salary Range :Rp.12.000.000,- (Gross)
Company Car : YES
Allowance : Yes
Send cv to LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
cc firstname.lastname@example.orgPut email Subject : HRG-BIL-JAC