our client the world's largest fully integrated pineapple plantation and processing facility
looking for for Associate Finance Director (Level: Deputy CFO)
- Finance Division covers: Finance & Accounting, Treasury, Audit, Business Analysis, & Management Accounting
- Associate Director will initially cover Business Analysis and Management Accounting which involves financial planning, analysis, and costing for Factory, Plantation, Farming Services, and Supply Chain.
- Help CFO overseeing finance and accounting including budgeting and business planning
- Assist CEO as a Business Partner in planning and future support of company sustainability.
- Chinese highly preferable
- Overseas Graduates + Masters Degree / CPA a bonus
- Must have exposure in MNC Companies for at least 4 – 5 years.
- Age preferably mature – late 30’s or early 40’s
- Candidates does not have to be director level yet – can be FC level
- First 6 months will travel frequently to Sumatra to learn the plantation process
- Willing to TRAVEL
- Reports to CFO who reports to CEO (Male / Singaporean)
- Has to have strong analytical skills, must be systematic, and experience in business planning.
- Industry is open but FMCG / Agribusiness / Oil & Gas preferred.
Work Location: Jakarta
Salary Range: Open,-
Benefits : Company Car, Travel, Insurance.
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
Put email Subject : AFD-GGP-JAC