Our Client With 100Years Experience in Mining, Trading, Logistic & Shipping.
Purchasing/Procurement Specialist (BUYER)
To define the responsibilities of the Purchase Department personnel and summarize their duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties of the BUYER, under the responsibility of the Purchasing Coordinator, are:
• Providing for the purchase of spare parts and stores
• Submitting to the Purchase Coordinator the significant offers for spare parts and stores
• Providing for their delivery to vessels
• Maintaining the documents relating to the purchases
• Recording of suppliers and contractors qualification data and maintaining of vendor list
• Providing interface with vessel in the absence of the responsible Superintendent for matters relating to the purchase of spare parts and stores
• Checking of invoices and initiating financial settlement
• Handling of disbursement of accounts arising from voyages by vessels
• Good knowledge of Windows or Linux/Ubuntu operating system, application software as Office, Internet explorer, Outlook, word text elaboration, tables and calculations with excel, basic knowledge of software languages.
Basic knowledge of hardware, net systems, basic notions of ERP (enterprise research planning) as SAP, Oracle, LS400
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary: Rp OPEN
Job status : Permament - 3 Months Probation
Job Location : Mega Kuningan
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id / Leonard@hutabarat.com
put email Subject : PSB-CCC-JAC