HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Provide management of Human Resources strategic and tactical interventions in the areas of Resourcing/ Recruitment, Industrial/Employee Relations, HR Administration and support organization management in developing a positive leadership style and skills to strengthen company position. Provide management of Business Services in the area of General Affairs, Health and others per business needs.
Job Description :
Industrial and Employee Relations:
• Shape a healthy organization climate and productive labor environment
• Coach frontline managers to secure strategy implementation, and anticipate and effectively deal with employees issues and disputes.
• Prepare negotiation authority requests/industrial contingency plans and initiate plans to eliminate or reduce potential risks
• Ensure third parties are managed within the framework of the local law or internal agreements.
• Establish and maintain relationships with relevant internal and external labor bodies as well keep abreast of labor laws updates and changes
• Manage the design / development of internal HR policies and procedures and action planning, e.g employee handbook, administrative procedures, company regulation and ensure within the compliance of Indonesia labor law regulation
• Coordinate employee opinion survey, utilize the outputs to integrate best practices in employee relations and monitor consistent execution and ensure implementation of survey action plans
• Build good relationship with Manpower Office and keep abreast of labor laws and the updates or changes.
• Provide assistance and facilitation to Management any issues related to industrial relation from disciplinary action up to termination process
• Lead reviews with operational colleagues on staffing mix (temp / contract / full time) to meet business requirements.
• Manage pricing and budgets within agreed external recruitment plans.
• Drive and track succession planning and related development plans.
• Promote and support internal transfer process.
• Identify and support ways to establish company as an employer of choice in the local market.
• Conduct local benchmarking to ensure a competitive recruitment position is maintained.
Other Human Resources focus areas or Projects involvement and support :
· Per business needs, involvement either as team member or team leader is necessary in projects which relevant to Human Resources
· Coordination of Performance Management
Human Resources Administration and General Affairs:
· Manage the full range of HR information systems, processes and reporting
· Ensure proper filing of personnel documents, contracts, correspondence and all other relevant documents
· Manage General Affairs, Health and others per Business Needs
Job Requirements :
· Min. Education Background : S1 from any discipline, preferable Master Degree
· Willing to be located at Soewarna Business Park, Sukarno Hatta International Airport, Cengkareng
· Computer Literate and good command in English
· Strong team player, strong leadership and a self starter and proactive person
· Min 3 years experiences in same position
· Have good competencies in Business Acumen, Customer Orientation, Shaping Direction, Commitment to Excel, Building and Leading Teams, Building and Managing Partnerships, Cross Border Thinking Constructive Challenge.
Report to: Head Of Human Resource
Subordinate : 1 HR Supervisor & 1 GA Supervisor
Job Status: Permanent
Salary :Rp OPEN
Medical (insurance) , Car Allowance, Handphone Allowance
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
Put email Subject : HRM-DES-JAC