Our Client, LOCATED in SUDIRMAN Looking for
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT COUNTRY
Lead and manage procurement staff:
• Build the right procurement team (recruitment,training, staffing and retention)
• Build individual annual professional development plans with skills plan and performance targets including KPIS for all direct reports
• Operational leadership (motivation, delegation,communication, conflict management)
• Potential assessment, development and career planning
• Determine organization structure, roles and responsibility and performance targets for the function. Communicate and manage organization change.
• Develop a culture of quality, service excellence (for internal customers), flexibility and cost consciousness.
• Develop team spirit and multitasking capabilities within the team.
• Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective function.
• Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
• Responsible for complying with motiv8 process.
• Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global,Regional and Country objectives and targets.
• Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
• Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential to cooperate with regional
business units, German language skills would be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills:
1) ability to communication complex issues in a clear and simple way
2) ability to deal with ambiguous situations and different interests
3) ability to develop and establish solid and
• Strong communication and coordination skills to manage relationships with
country stakeholders and within corporate procurement
• Capable to think in market mechanisms and dynamics and the ability to act
• Excellent analytical skills, logical approach to complex matters and ability of
strategic thinking and planning
• Result-oriented, problem solving, decision and execution focused
• Understanding of intercultural differences
• Loyalty of Company values, guiding principles and policies and personal
Expected years of experience
Thorough understanding of procurement practices and procedures
• 3-5 years of experience in international business
• Min 5 years of management experience in procurement (except in smaller
• University degree (preferably in business administration, finance, engineering)
or equivalent experience
• Education in supply chain management would be advantageous
Report to: Head Of Procurement
Job Status: Permanent
Salary :Rp OPEN
Medical (insurance) , Car Allowance, Handphone Allowance
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
Put email Subject : HPC-DES-JAC