Robert Walters Indonesia
Robert Walters Jakarta was established in 2012 and due to continual expansion is seeking highly entrepreneurial, motivated recruitment consultants to grow the business. Jakarta is one of the worlds largest cities, is internationalizing rapidly, with a corresponding increase in demand for an international standard of recruitment services
Our client telecommunication construction company and has become the largest independent owner and operator for wireless communications companies in Indonesia.
Human Resources Director
- Communicate and support the company visions and business objectives by designing, implementing and managing cost effectively and legally through compliant programs, policies, practices and processes.
- Arranging and defining company quality standards by managing human resources operations with following activities such as talent management – talent pipeline, recruitment and selections, compensation and benefits, industrial – employee relations, HSE and implementing talent acquisition strategies and best practices
- Become the business partner with senior leaders regarding human resources matters by providing analysis, best practices information and company-wide policies and initiatives with respect to hiring, termination, discipline, and performance matters.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances
- Make sure the compliance within federal, state, and local legal requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Develops and delivers communications regarding company policies, organizational changes and other broad based communications.
- Minimum of 10 years human resources experience preferably from the similar and or related industry
- Male candidate is preferable
- Bachelor Degree graduated
- Minimum 5 years in a managerial level, broaden knowledge, dynamic with proven track records
- Excellence interpersonal skills, great in mobilizing the best people and integrating the tools and processes required to meet the needs of the business
- Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise
- Able or used to lead in a global and matrixes environment
- Strong strategic partnering skills with high persuades skills for all levels