- Primary responsibility is to manage the daily operation of the Editorial Department to produce Fashion TV Magazine.
- Assisting the Editor-in-Chief to prepare the conceptual editorial planning for every edition and responsible for the content quality, creativity and accuracy from front cover to back cover.
- To edit and proof read all editorial materials for the magazine.
- To provide copy writing whenever necessary, as well as conducting interviews as needed. This includes translating materials from Indonesian to English.
- Responsible for the production aspects of the magazine. Together with the Design team, liaise with printing Company for proof print and printing process, to ensure quality control of the end product and punctual production timeline.
- To assist the Editor-in-Chief in maintaining the budgeting for every issue. Prepare the budgeting for magazine production costs: layout design and printing and content photo shoot.
- To provide copy writing for all publication materials for Indonesia that shall be used for website, press releases and various other media as requested.
- Must be excellent in English, both oral and written
- 3 years experience in similar position for an English language publication
- Wide knowledge of fashion and premium lifestyle
- Mature, presentable and possess good communication skills with outgoing personality
- Bachelor Degree Computer literate, must be proficient in Microsoft and Macintosh
Working Location: Jakarta Selatan
Salary Range: Rp OPEN
send cv to : firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
email subject : MED-FTV-RIN