SALES MANAGER (Architecture, Engineering, Contractor) AEC
Plans and conducts sales activities to achieve assigned quota for civil/infrastructure products and services within a defined geographic territory. Generates new business by developing leads and/or expanding existing accounts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Together with assigned VARs, follows up on sales leads within assigned areas. Develops long term customer relationships and achieves customer satisfaction goals.
- Ensures reseller receives and understands product and marketing information and is trained in all areas of AEC products, services and strategy..
- Recommends AEC product and service solutions designed to help customers achieve their objectives.
- Collects and disseminates competitive information to resellers.
- Works with ASEs to provide technical product information and/or demos.
- Develops and maintains quarterly product forecast.
- Assists reseller in developing sales and marketing plans related to the vertical product line.
- Sets up beta programs; provides feedback to product / services division.
- Implements new product launches with resellers within assigned territory.
Critical Competencies/Typical Requirements:
- Typical Education: Degree in Engineering
- Typical Experience: 8+ years
- Has experience working within a sales function or department
- Can describe key features and benefits of a AEC product line
- Has worked with a sales strategy for a specific channel, product, and market
- Knows who AEC customers are: whole team, priorities and roles and responsibilities.
- Is experienced with multiple customers and types of customers
- Can discuss customer's goals, strategies and objectives in AEC industry
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed to achieve objectives
- Language: spoken and written English
- Proven team player
Work Location: Jakarta PusatSalary Range : Rp OPEN,-
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
email subject : SM-ATD-RIN