Our Client is urgently need for
Online Copywriter and Producer
- Schedule and coordinate the workflow of all content requirements for website, web applications, email campaigns, display advertising, mobile sites, social media applications and SEM landing pages.
- Publish copy for all online advertisements, brochures, press releases, promotional material, system emails, newsletter, product descriptions and all web page content.
- Prepare and enforce guidelines that ensures consistent communication via all online/offline customer touch points (e.g. website, social media and customer service).
- Liase with and brief UI/graphic designers, photographers, illustrators et al in preparing all digital marketing collateral.
- Optimise website copy for SEO.
- Create schedules and timelines for all production projects.
- Update and maintain production status reports and daily task sheets.
- Coordinate the timely flow of work between multiple functions to ensure that all jobs are completed on time.
- Work with outside vendors and business partners as needed.
- Proofread and QA all published material.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various audience groups.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Solid comprehension of online interfaces, usability best practices and social media strategies.
- Strong knowledge of Search Enging Marketing (SEO/PPC) concepts and techniques.
- Able to publish/edit clean HTML code.
- Experience with multimedia editing and publishing.
- Experience in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) an advantage.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Good project management skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and able to take on feedback.
- Have an eye for detail.
Work Location: Jakarta Selatan (Kebayoran Baru)
Salary Range : Rp Open,-
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
email code: OLCP-OLS-RIN