Sales & Marketing Manager – INDONESIA Mobile
- To drive and grow mobile business in Indonesia.
- Focus on key areas of sales growth and channel promotions.
- Identify and grow business position in each channel.
- Execute the mobile game strategy for Indonesia, working with Mobile management to deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets. Forecast trends in the market to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Manage and deliver the sales strategy and financial forecasts for key distribution channels in Indonesia (Carriers, D2C, Content Aggregation, Handset Manufacturers and other third party channels).
- Manage D2C portals and drive user acquisition through innovative marketing campaigns via carrier channels and direct advertising.
- Manage local technology partners, making sure they deliver to the requirements specified.
- Liaise with finance and sales channel contacts to ensure revenue is booked in line with contractual obligations for each channel.
- Define, agree and execute monthly marketing campaigns with key channels, managing the marketing budget and analyzing the ROI. Establish a promotional calendar and applicable sales forecast for each promotion.
- Establish the product roadmap and work with the applicable channels to ensure the roadmap is communicated/presented quarterly. Investigate any local content opportunities for company to license.
- Manage and record deck placement on all applicable channels to ensure company is receiving maximum visibility for our products on the sales channels. Develop a plan to overcome deck placement issues, being proactive in the approach. Report monthly on key wins and deck placement percentages.
- Work closely with the distribution team to ensure that we have the correct handset support for the local market and that handset lists are received from key channels on a monthly basis.
- Be familiar with the smartphone market and understand what that means for our business and how we will monetize the different platforms.
- Achieve +30% market share on all channels.
- Knowledge of and contacts within the telecommunications industry in Indonesia.
- Strong sales, business development, account management and financial experience from the mobile entertainment industry.
- Experience of managing mobile content/internet services, driving user acquisition, analyzing performance and a basic technical understanding of mobile technology.
- Experience of creating and executing marketing campaigns, managing marketing budgets and analyzing ROI.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to and build relationships with senior customer contacts.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Indonesian is essential.
- Excellent time management and project management skills with the ability to perform consistently under pressure.
- Must be self motivated/a self starter as will be based independently in Jakarta.
- Broad administrative skills including computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary Range : Rp.15.000.000 - 20.000.000,- (Nett)
Allowance : Yes
Reporting Position reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Working Status: 1 yr contract.
Send cv to email@example.com
email code: SMM-EAS-RIN