Our Client a multi-million regional company headquartered in Singapore and specialized in building mobile IT middle ware products and solutions for Telecoms, Banks, Enterprises and New Media companies.
URGENTLY NEED !!!
- The General Manager is responsible for managing the Indonesia office. In addition
to setting individual and team goals, this individual will facilitate the success of the team by setting the direction for the Indonesia office, training, coaching,
communicating, helping them build their businesses and removing obstacles to their success. You are expected to leverage on your network of business contacts to drive sales. In this capacity, you should be familiar with the sales cycle, soliciting sales leads, closing of sales deals and managing the bottom line.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide overall direction and
day to day management of the local business, with the objective of
maximizing revenue and profits.
- Management of the day to day operations of the business
- Lead by example and set direction in achieving business objectives
- Facilitates the success of the Indonesia office by setting a direction, establishing goals and conducting meetings to ensure the success and alignment of the team.
- Builds new business and grows existing business and customer relationships.
- Conducts one-on-one coaching sessions
- Maintain excellent client relationship with the customer
- Works closely with internal and external departments to develop new sales
opportunities, point out possible process improvements, establish and maintain effective relationships with partners, ensure customer care, etc.
- Works closely with the Regional Director by offering timely communication, sales forecasts and reporting, and strategic direction.
- Uphold values and business ethics
- Provide backup to Project Managers as and when needed.
- 10+ years experience in technology sales or project management
- At least 3 year experience in IT Project Management will be advantageous
- A proven track record of building a team (hiring, training, developing)
- Strong business acumen, strong leadership and interpersonal/communication
- The ability and desire to consistently communicate to the sales team and other
interdependent departments. Should be an impact and influential presenter,
negotiator, and communicator.
- The ability to adapt to various situations, demands, or organizational needs.
- Must have the interpersonal and work style flexibility to handle multiple priorities
and remain stress tolerant.
- A clear thinker who uses objectivity, experience, and analysis to make decisions.
- The ideal candidate will have the raw drive and energy to be highly self-motivated
as well as promote urgency and results throughout
- Ability to work effectively without close supervision.
- Telco/banking industry experience preferred
- Good command in English advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary: Rp OPEN,- /month NETT
Job status : Permament - 3 Months Probation
Job Location : Jakarta
Reporting : Managing Director
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
put email Subject : GM-IPS-JAC