Financial Services - Core Banking Consultant (FSC-ACT-JAC)
The Financial Services Operating Group serves all major industry segments in banking, insurance and capital markets.
The Financial Services Operating Group provides consulting and outsourcing services to retail banking and payments clients throughout Indonesia. We are specifically looking for candidates based in Jakarta.
This Banking consultancy practice is responsible for driving Company go-to-market strategies and offerings for our clients in Indonesia, bringing our best offerings and leveraging our global banking practices and experience.
We are seeking experienced individuals in banking to help develop and deliver business solutions and specifically:
Develop execution strategy and assist with systems integration for the applications that process the essential functions of banks, including account management, interest calculations, cash deposits and withdrawals processing, customer management and product management.
Core Banking skills include:
• Deposit account servicing - Develop and deliver business solutions for servicing current/checking/deposit accounts including account set-up, customer queries, deposits, withdrawals and transfers across the full range of banking channels.
• Application Processing: Develop and deliver business solutions for processing customer applications for banking products and services, including work flow solutions, know-your-customer processes and credit checking.
• Core Banking Re-Platforming: Develop and deliver business solutions for re-platforming core banking systems including Fidelity, Fiserv, or others.
• Credit Sales and Servicing - credit origination, fulfillment and servicing for all types of credit products including mortgage, direct and indirect loan, and credit card
Our consultants can expect to:
• work with cutting edge technology
• deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
• receive continuous training
• gain rapid career progression
As a Financial Services consultant, will play a pivotal role in the architecture, integration and delivery of world-class solutions to clients in the retail banking or lending business.
• One of the following:
• 2+ years of experience with deposits and deposit products
• 2+ years of experience loan origination or servicing (commercial, consumer, or mortgage)
• 2+ years of experience with payments products, e.g., credit/debit card
• Bachelors Degree (Finance, Economics, Business, or Computer Science/MIS)
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Career level : Senior Consultant
Job status : Permament
Salary Range :Max Rp. 50.000.000,-/month
Job Location : Jakarta Pusat
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
put email Subject : FSC-ACT-JAC