SALES MANAGER IT (Banking Sector) / SMIB-OBT-JAC
Card Systems Division
Our Client a world leader in the field of secure technologies. Innovation and high quality services have strong positioning in its main target markets across all five continents. The group is split across four different divisions:
• Card Systems Division
• Secure printing
• Cash protection
• Identity Division
Urgently Need of
SALES MANAGER IT (Banking Sector)- Card Systems Division / SMIB-OBT-JAC
Candidate should possess outstanding sales skills, good marketing relationships in the Indonesia market and have experience in dealing with international companies.
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for delivering the annual sales target and other qualitative objectives to selected accounts: This is achieved via:
• Effective management of the company relationship with major customers and prospects
• Retention and development of the company’s existing business
• Generation of New Business in existing customers and new prospects
• planning and execution for sales growth
• managing Local Technical and Customer Service supports plus expansion of team as business grows
• Revenue Achievement: Secure orders and deliver Sales Revenue against annual sales targets including any interim targets that may be specified
• Resource Management: Manage all OT resource to deliver the agreed customer requirements. Expedite all necessary tasks to ensure requirements are met and any associated revenue is achieved
• Relationship Management: Manage relationships between OT and nominated clients, in order to identify and understand their needs and the opportunities for OT. Ensure that they are informed of latest OT commercial information; and that OT has access to accurate and real-time commercial information from customers building strong relationships at multiple levels within key accounts, hi-level relationship build up and maintenance.
• Contract Negotiation: Complete effective sales proposals, including all supporting sales cycle activity, leading to negotiated and acceptable contractual terms and conditions
• Marketing analysis and planning: understanding latest industrial market information, study and analyze the best penetration time for OT, business plan drafting
• Identify new prospects in line with OT corporate and regional strategy
• Identify key contact persons for card related business
• Qualify and progress new opportunities
• Provide monthly sales forecast data (for production and revenue planning purposes).
• Provide a monthly report detailing activity and progress with all accounts
• Prepare detailed reports of all client meetings and ensure copy to all relevant personnel from other departments.
• Responsibility for the creation of client customised presentations as required.
• Ad hoc translation of customer/OT documents for/from overseas colleagues.
• Having regular access to the latest company product and market information
• Ensure AR collection, lessen overdue
• Provide support for market research projects
• Participation in industrial events (conferences / exhibitions etc)
• University degree plus fluency in English
• Ten years experience in selling IT services and solutions (card experience not required)
• Strong track record of selling into banks and solid relationships with top financial institutions is mandatory: IBM, HP, Oracle, etc..
• Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
• A professional, positive self-starter
• Commercial awareness and business acumen
• Ability to work under pressure, quick thinker
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to effectively manage others to complete tasks
• Self motivated and a high level of tenacity
• Strong analytical skills
• Result orientation, good implementation capacity
• Good presence / charisma and high level of confidence
• High level of written and spoken English
Report : Country Manager
Based Station: Jakarta
Salary : Open
Urgency : Closed on Sept 1, 2010
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
put email Subject : SMIB-OBT-JAC