A leading multinational company in the pharmaceuticals and chemicals business in Indonesia. German Based Company
To accelerate our client growing business, Plant division is looking for potential, dynamic and energetic candidates to fill the vacant position as:
Main Task and Responsibility:
- Establish department strategy and objectives to support the company overall business objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability / readiness of infrastructure, utilities and machineries to optimize the company operation.
- Responsible for introduction of technological changes for efficiency / quality improvement.
- Responsible for preparing the yearly operational budgets for Engineering Department and the yearly maintenance budget for production machineries, utilities & building. And to ensure that the actual expenses are within the budget.
- Ensures the plant’s operation complies with regulations (related permits are available, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Responsible for providing engineering support to Production (e.g. preventive maintenance, calibration, new investment), QA/QC (e.g. validation, qualification, Business Development (e.g. investment, new product launch) and other support functions.
- Manage investment project team: identify and allocate resources, track project milestones and cost.
- Min. S1 in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Having at least 7 years experiences in Pharmaceutical Industry with Min. 3 years experiences as Engineering Manager
Skills & Expertises Required:
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Good command in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge on current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) to fulfill the requirements.
- Preventive Maintenance implementation to minimize utilities and machineries breakdown.
- Knowledge of SAP software / implementation, related to engineering daily duties.
Salary Range : Max 25.000.000,-/month
Working Status: Permanent
Working Location: Jakarta - TB Simatupang
Send CV to : LHutabarat@jac-recruitment.co.id
Put email Subject : EGM-MRCK-JAC